Then the Expert Patient Service might be for you.
Courses take place over six weeks with one half day or evening session each week.
The programme includes:
• healthy lifestyle advice including diet and exercise
• managing pain, fatigue and stress; and relaxation techniques
• better communication with family, friends and health professionals
Meet other people in a friendly environment
Learn new skills to have a healthier life Share your experiences and ideas
Courses are free and run in local, accessible venues
The Expert Patient Service is open to people who:
• live in Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea or Westminster (or are registered with a GP in the area)
• have a long-term health condition (eg. heart disease, diabetes, depression, asthma, cancer, or any other condition)
The Service is also open to carers living in the area.
Fitzrovia Neighbourhood Association
39 Tottenham Street, W1T 4RX Tel: 020 7580 4576 Contact: Barbara Jacobson