We are a registered charity working in the inner London neighbourhood of Fitzrovia delivering a number of services to the local community.
- We provide housing, welfare and debt advice to residents.
- Deliver community development work using art and textiles with Bangladeshi women.
- Combat social isolation among the elderly and disabled using art and culture.
- Provide gentle exercise for older people.
- Publish a community newspaper to inform and entertain those who live and work in Fitzrovia, and promote active citizenship and local democracy.
- Campaign to improve quality and availability of affordable housing.
- Respond to planning and licensing applications to both Camden and Westminster councils to protect residents amenity.
- Organise the Fitzrovia Festival with social, historical and walking events to celebrate the life of the neighbourhood.
You can make a donation to help us continue and improve our work via our website. See our donation page for full details.