There were 11 planning applications in the Westminster part of Fitzrovia between 16 and 30 June 2014.
To view the list of applications see below.
The latest planning applications are always available to view at westminster.gov.uk/planning ; and the latest licensing news on all licence applications received, granted and refused by Westminster City Council is here.
- Installation of non-illuminated clear glass lettering on frosted glass background.
64 Newman Street London W1T 3EF
- Approval of details pursuant to Condition 12 of planning permission dated 14 January 2014 (RN: 13/10719); Namely details of waste storage.
9 Bourlet Close London W1W 7BP
- Approval of details pursuant to Condition 9 of planning permission dated 4 September 2013 (RN: 123/06867); namely the submission of a brickwork sample.
33 Great Portland Street London
- Display for a temporary period of six months of a non-illuminated estate agent’s board on the face of the building at a height of between 3.0m and 4.6m above pavement level and measuring 1.2m x 0.9m.
Portland House 164 New Cavendish Street London W1W 6YT
- Display for a temporary period of six months of a non-illuminated ‘to let’ board on the face of the building at a height of between 3m and 4.6m above pavement level and measuring 1.2m and 0.9m.
Welbeck House 66-67 Wells Street London W1T 3PY
- Demolition behind a retained front facade to provide a new building with curved rear facade and comprising basement, ground and first to fifth floor levels. Use of the part basement and ground floor of the property as light industrial accommodation (Use Class B1c) and the remainder of the building as offices (Use Class B1). Creation of terraces at first to fifth floor level and the installation of solar panels and plant at main roof level with associated screening.
15 – 18 Rathbone Place London W1T 1HU
- Display of non-illuminated estate agent board measuring 1200mm x 900mm to be attached to the building at first floor level for a temporary period of six months.
36 Langham Street London W1W 7AP
- Display for a temporary period of six months of a non-illuminated ‘to let’ board located on the face of the building at a height of between 3m and 4.6m above pavement level and measuring 1.2m x 0.9m.
40 Newman Street London W1T 1QZ
- Installation of new shopfront.
138-140 Oxford Street London W1D 1LU
- Display of internally illuminated (letters only) projecting sign measuring 0.76m x 0.7m.
27-35 Mortimer Street London W1T 3JQ
- Approval of details pursuant to Condition 2 of Conservation Area Consent dated 18 October 2012 (RN: 12/06418/CAC), namely the submission of a construction contract with the builder to complete the redevelopment work for which we have given planning permission or an alternative means of ensuring we are satisfied that demolition on the site will only occur immediately prior to development of the new building.
5 Berners Street London W1T 3LF