To view the list of applications see below.
The latest planning applications and their status are always available to view at westminster.gov.uk/planning ; and the latest licensing news on all licence applications received, granted and refused by Westminster City Council is here.
- Installation of replacement double height shop front.
94 Oxford Street London W1D 1BZ
- Alterations and extension to existing office building to provide; refurbished facade including modified entrance, alterations to rear elevation to include fifth floor infill extension, new glazing and brise soleil, new balustrade, installation of new plant at rear light-well and roof level, reconfiguring of lifts and lift over-runs, new bike store and shower facilities.
58 – 62 Newman Street London
- Use of first to fifth floors of 84-86 Great Portland Street as 6 residential flats (Class C3) with plant at roof level and new front façade on the Great Portland Street elevation and other associated external alterations. Works to extend the existing building to the rear (21-23 Riding House Street) to provide additional office accommodation (Class B1) and other associated external alterations to include plant at roof level and replacement entrance at ground floor level to 21-23 Riding House Street. (Part of a land swap with 59-65 Wells Street).
84 – 86 Great Portland Street London W1W 7NR
- Use of first floor No.s 90-92 and 94-98 Oxford Street from office to retail.
98 Oxford Street London W1D 1BZ
- Installation of a replacement entrance ramp to the Newman Street entrance.
68-71 Newman Street London W1T 3AH
- Installation of railings at roof level to allow use as roof terrace in connection with the fourth floor flat (Class C3).
Flat D 24 – 25 Foley Street London W1W 6DX
- Variation to Condition 1 of planning permission dated 4 March 2015 (RN: 14/11748/FULL) for minor material amendments to a planning permission (13/06795/FULL) for the use of the building for residential purposes (Class C3) providing a maximum of 34 flats. Associated internal and external alterations including demolition of existing rear lift core and first floor extension; erection of a roof extension and two storey rear extension at basement and ground floor level, creation of terraces at ground floor, first floor, second floor and fifth floor levels and installation of outdoor condensing units within an enclosure at roof level; NAMELY amendments to the windows in the front and rear elevations; alterations to the green roof, photovoltaics and terrace screening and installation of a flue at roof level, introduction of rainwater pipes and internal layout alterations.
31 – 36 Foley Street London W1W 6DP
- Display for a period of six months of a non-illuminated estate agent’s board at ground floor level measuring 0.9m x 0.6m.
29 Riding House Street London W1W 7DX
- Use of basement and ground floors as a restaurant (Class A3), installation of a new shopfront, and a full height extract duct with associated plant located on the roof of the rear wing.
4 Berners Street London W1T 3LE
- Temporary flexible use of 114 Great Portland Street from retail (Class A1) to restaurant (Class A3) for a two year period from 14 March 2015.
114 Great Portland Street London W1W 6PH
- Use of part of the basement as dual / alternative restaurant / office accommodation (Class A3/B1) and part of the ground floor as triple / alternative office / retail / restaurant use (Class B1/A1/A3). Installation of a high level duct terminus at main roof level.
Yalding House 152 – 156 Great Portland Street London W1W 6QA
- Retention of an air-conditioning unit within the front lightwell.
Network House 5-11 Mortimer Street London W1T 3JB
The results on this page are shown on the map below. You can see more details by clicking on the search result on the left. Select ‘Show results on large map’ to see a more detailed map view of your search results.