To view the list of applications see below.
The latest planning applications and their status are always available to view at westminster.gov.uk/planning ; and the latest licensing news on all licence applications received, granted and refused by Westminster City Council is here: LICENSING NEWS 4 May 2015.
- Use of the public highway for the placing of three tables and six chairs in an area measuring 1.54m x 2.9m in connection with the existing ground floor use.
30 Rathbone Place London W1T 1JQ
- Variation of Condition 8 of planning permission dated 24 June 2014 (RN: 14/02209) (which in itself varied an earlier conditions to allow for the extension of restaurant opening hours to 07.00 – 00.00 Monday to Thursday; 07.00 – 01.00 on Fridays; 08.00-01.00 on Saturdays; and 08.00 – 23.30 on Sundays and Bank/Public Holidays); namely to allow the hours hereby permitted to continue on a permanent basis.
43-51 Great Titchfield Street London W1W 7PQ
- Amendments to planning permission dated 2 October 2013 (RN: 12/12420) for: Refurbishment and reconfiguration of the existing building comprising the roofing over and partial infilling of the existing north and south lightwells to provide additional office accommodation (Class B1); the enlargement of the office reception on Berners Street at ground and first floor; the change of use of part of the second floor from private medical centre (Class D1) to offices (Class B1); the extension of the gymnasium at second floor; reconfiguration and enlargement of the existing retail accommodation at ground and first floor to provide enlarged (Class A1) retail floorplates; external cladding of the sixth floor; external alterations at ground and first floor and new roof top plant. Namely, changes to internal layouts and external facades.
Colegrave House 70 Berners Street London W1T 3NQ
- Display for a temporary period of six months of a non-illuminated estate agent’s board on the face of the building at a height of between 3.0m and 4.6m above pavement level and measuring 1.2m x 0.9m.
140 New Cavendish Street London W1W 6YE
- Display for a temporary period of six months of a non-illuminated ‘to let’ board located on the face of the building at a height of between 3m and 4.6m above pavement level and measuring 0.9m x 0.6m.
36 Eastcastle Street London W1W 8DP
- Display of non-illuminated fascia sign measuring 0.21m x 0.32m, display of internally illuminated sign within building measuring 0.60m x 0.92m, display of non-illuminated awning and display of non-illuminated vinyl to shopfront measuring 0.21m x 0.85m for a limited period of six weeks.
292 Regent Street London W1B 3AP
- Display for a temporary period of six months of a non-illuminated estate agent board attached to the railings in front of the building at street level and measuring 0.6m x 0.45m.
153-157 Cleveland Street London W1T 6QW
- Installation of non-illuminated fascia sign measuring 2.4m x 0.44m, internally illuminated (leters only) projecting sign measuring 0.7m x 0.7m and non-illuminated vinyl lettering above door measuring 1.4m x 0.10m.
294 Regent Street London W1B 3AL
- Display of internally illuminated (letters only) projecting sign measuring 0.7m x 0.7m.
294 Regent Street London W1B 3AP
- Installation of two air conditioning units at roof level.
102 Great Portland Street London W1W 6PD
- Use of the public highway for the placing of two tables and four chairs in a area measuring 0.9m x 3.42m on Mortimer Street and four tables and eight chairs in an area measuring 6.37m x 1.08m on Berners Street in connection with the ground floor unit.
36 Berners Street London W1T 3LY
- Details of facing materials, including glazing and elevations and roof plans pursuant to Condition 38 of planning permission dated 23 May 2014 (RN: 14/00137).
Middlesex Hospital Mortimer Street London W1W 7EY
- Approval of details pursuant to Conditions 13 and 16 of planning permission dated 17 February 2014 (RN: 13/04844); namely details of how waste and recycling is going to be stored on site and drawing which identifies at least 60 of the 79 residential car parking spaces which shall not be assigned to any specific residential unit.
35 – 50 Rathbone Place London W1T 1AA