To view the list of planning and licensing applications see below.
The latest planning applications and their status are always available to view at westminster.gov.uk/planning ; and the latest licensing news on all licence applications received, granted and refused by Westminster City Council is here: LICENSING NEWS 18.05.15.
- Use of the lower ground and ground as a restaurant (Class A3) with new extract duct to rear, new access to front, replacement enclosure to front lightwell and alterations to the shopfront.
31 Eastcastle Street London W1W 8DL
- Display for a temporary period of six months of a non-illuminated ‘to-let’ board located on the face of the building at a height of between 3m and 4.6m above pavement level and measuring 1.2 x 0.9m.
9-10 Market Place London W1W 8AG
- Display for a temporary period of six months of a non-illuminated ‘to let’ board located onto the face of the building at a height of between 3m x 4.6m above pavement level and measuring 1.2m x 0.9m.
6 Market Place London W1W 8AE
- Infilling of the fifth floor terrace to rear to provide additional office (B1) floorspace, new glazing and brise soleil to 5th floor, balustrade to roof level on all elevations and glass balustrade to the second floor roof to the rear. Extension to third floor level to provide additional office (B1) floorspace. Reconfiguration of the lift over-run to roof level. Alterations to Newman Street glazed entrance including new canopy and alterations to facade. Alterations to Berners Mews elevation including alterations to existing servicing areas, and creation of cycle storage areas. Installation of plant (air handling unit, 3 x condenser units and extract fan) in three areas; namely internally at ground floor level replacing the redundant car lift with plant area and louvred screen to facade, first and second floor levels to rear above the service entrance area with louvred screen to rear facade and roof level within louvred enclosure.
58 – 62 Newman Street London
- Detailed drawings of all alterations to the bars and backfittings; all new decorative screens; the new internal window at basement level and annotated drawings with paint colour samples for all works of redecoration pursuant to Condition 4 of listed building consent dated 6 May 2015 (RN: 15/01057).
The Tottenham 6 Oxford Street London W1D 1AR
- Replacement of front entrance step with Portland stone.
20 Nassau Street London W1W 7AG
- Use of the public highway for the placing of four tables and four benches in an area measuring 1.2m x 7.0m on Newman Street and five tables and five benches in an area measuring 1.3m x 8.0m on Goodge Street in connection with the exisitng ground floor use.
47 – 48 Newman Street London W1T 1QQ
- Display of an internally illuminated fascia sign measuring 0.4 m x 1.7m and an internally illuminated projecting sign measuring 0.6m x 0.6m.
33 Rathbone Place London W1T 1JL
- Use of ground floor as a coffee shop (Class A3) and installation of a new shopfront.
33 Rathbone Place London W1T 1JL
- Amendments to planning permission dated 07 August 2013 (RN: 13/06004) for use of part basement and part ground, first, second, third, fourth and fifth floors as two residential (Class C3) market units and Affordable Housing Units. Erection of roof level plant room. Demolition of rear first floor extension and rear metal stair. Installation of rear balconies at second to fourth floor levels, new shopfronts, new windows on rear elevation, and use of rear ground floor roof and roof level as terraces. (Part of land use swap with 18-20 Hanover Square, 64-72 New Bond Street, 14-18 Brook Street, 18 Dering Street and 1 Tenterden Street) namely, internal alterations, alteration to rear balconies, windows and terraces, alterations to shopfront, removal of roof level terrace and installation of fence to first floor terrace and amendments to the wording of Condition 16 to require the provision of solar photovoltaic panels.
90-92 Great Portland Street London W1W 7NT