There were 9 planning applications validated in the Westminster part of Fitzrovia between 1 and 14 June 2015.
To view the list of planning and licensing applications see below.
The latest planning applications and their status are always available to view at westminster.gov.uk/planning ;
There are several temporary event notices for events at: Jack & Alice, 21 Foley Street, London W1W 6DR (Seven periods during June and August) and Jetlag, 125 Cleveland Street, London W1T 6QB (three periods during June and July) — see licensing news for details.
The latest licensing news on all licence applications received, granted and refused by Westminster City Council is here: LICENSING NEWS 22.06.15
- Use of the public highway for the placing of five tables and 10 chairs in two areas measuring 4.9m x 0.85m and 3.6m x 0.85m in connection with the existing ground floor use.
190 Great Portland Street London W1W 5QZ
- Approval of details pursuant to Condition 12 of planning permission dated 25 April 2014 (RN: 14/01280/FULL); namely details of how waste is going to be stored.
33 Great Portland Street London
- Display of two non-illuminated fascia signs, measuring 0.41m x 4.08m and 0.43m x 4.08m.
Portland House 4 Great Portland Street London W1W 8QJ
- Details of how waste is going to be stored on the site and how materials for recycling will be stored separately pursuant to Condition 6 of planning permission dated 20 January 2015 (RN: 14/11450)
48 Newman Street London W1T 1QQ
- Installation of canopy and retractable awningcased in a metal cassette to the front elevation.
78 Wells Street London W1T 3QL
- Amendments to planning permission dated 4 March 2015 (RN: 14/11748) for: Variation to Condition 1 of planning permission dated 18 March 2014 (RN: 13/06795/FULL) for “Use of the building for residential purposes (Class C3) providing a maximum of 34 flats. Associated internal and external alterations including demolition of existing rear lift core and first floor extension; erection of a roof extension and two storey rear extension at basement and ground floor level, creation of terraces at ground floor, first floor, second floor and fifth floor levels and installation of outdoor condensing units within an enclosure at roof level”; namely to allow minor material amendments to the approved drawings including changes to the windows in the rear and front elevations, new terraces at roof level with balustrade, alterations to plant and internal layout reconfiguration to show 33 flats; NAMELY, extension to parapet wall adjacent to chimney between 33-37 Foley Street and installation of steel bracing, concealed within GRP, to chimney.
31 – 36 Foley Street London W1W 6DP
- Mansard roof extension to create additional bedroom.
132 New Cavendish Street London W1W 6XY
- Widening of existing air extract grille on the Mortimer Street elevation.
36 Berners Street London W1T 3LY