To view the list of planning and licensing applications see below.
The latest planning applications and their status are always available to view at westminster.gov.uk/planning ;
- Amendments to planning permission dated 18 February 2014 (RN: 13/07985/FULL) for alterations to shopfront at 19 Newman Street to create access to 14 Newman Passage and use of the basement, ground and first floors ( at 14 Newman Passage) as a private members club (sui generis). Installation of an extract duct and two air conditioning units at roof level. Namely amendments to layout of the building and plans; removal of first floor proposed bar area 63.76 sq.m and extension of total area of basement operation from 113.93 sq.m to 164.24 sq.m an overall net reduction in area on existing plans of 13.45 sq.m.
14 Newman Passage London W1T 1EJ
- Detailed drawings of new external doors, windows and railings pursuant to Condition 4 and 10 of planning permission dated 20 January 2015 (RN: 14/11660).
91 Riding House Street London
- Samples of facing materials, detailed drawings showing the extent of obscure glazing on the rear elevation and samples of obscure glazing, pursuant to Conditions 3 and 10 of planning permission dated 20 January 2015 (RN: 14/11660)
91 Riding House Street London
- Approval of details pursuant to Condition 9 of planning permission dated 10 April 2015 (RN: 14/09714), namely the submission of a Construction Management Plan
Development Site At 41 – 44 Berners Street London
- Retention of an air-conditioning unit within the front lightwell.
Network House 5-11 Mortimer Street London W1T 3JB
- Display of non-illuminated fascia sign measuring 0.30m x 3.45m on Regent Street frontage, non-illuminated fascia sign measuring 0.30m x 3.45m on Great Castle Street frontage, non-illuminated projecting sign measuring 0.65m x 0.65m and 3 x internal signs measuring 0.90m x 0.90m.
290 Regent Street London W1B 3AP
- Use of building as residential (Class C3) with terraces at first, second and sixth floor levels. Alteration to windows at first- fifth floor levels.
21 Berners Street London W1T 3LP
- Display of neon fascia lettering measuring 0.42m x 1.75m.
37 Eastcastle Street London W1W 8DT
- Approval of details pursuant to Condition 7 of planning permission dated 26 August 2014 (RN: 14/06059); namely detailed drawings and a bio-diversity management plan in relation to the landscaping works for the courtyard including construction method, layout, species and maintenance regime.
Henry Wood House 2 Riding House Street London W1W 7FA
- Display for a temporary period of six months a non-illuminated estate agent board measuring 1.2m x 0.9m at a height of 3.0m.
34 Eastcastle Street London W1W 8DW
- Amendments to planning permission dated 26 August 2014 (RN: 14/06059) for: Variation of Condition 4 and 8 of planning permission dated 14 February 2014 (RN: 13/12759) for landscaping and external alterations to accommodate a revised entrance from Riding House Street and the use of existing flat roof space as roof terraces at fifth and sixth floor levels, including the refurbishment and screening of plant; namely, to remove the requirement to submit a supplementary acoustic report and to allow the approved plant to operate between 23.00 – 07.00 daily on a reduced noise setting; Namely, reconfiguration of ground floor courtyard area and white paint finish to the existing eastern elevation and new white band of paint finish to existing facade above new main entrance.
Henry Wood House 3 Langham Place London W1B 3DF
- Approval of details pursuant to Condition 12 of planning permission dated 03 March 2015 (RN: 14/10697); namely, the submission of a sample of obscured glazing.
7-8 Bourlet Close London W1W 7BW
- Use of part lower ground, ground and first floor level (west wing facing Foley Street) as hostel accommodation (sui generis), excavation to form new lightwell within courtyard and external alterations in the form of installation of new and replacement windows.
John Astor House 3-15 Foley Street London W1W 6DL
- Internal works at second floor level including demolition of partition walls.
20 Nassau Street London W1W 7AG
- Installation of two external air conditioning condensers to an external wall at 5th floor roof level.
Fifth Floor 42 – 48 Great Portland Street London W1W 7NB