To view the list of planning and licensing applications see below.
The latest planning applications and their status are always available to view at westminster.gov.uk/planning ;
- Erection of a mansard roof extension to accommodate a new self contained 1-bed flat to fully complete previously part-implemented, consented scheme 96/04136/FULL.
9 Berners Place London W1T 3AD
- Variation of Condition 2 of planning permission dated 02 March 2015 (RN: 15/00298) “Variation of Condition 5 of planning permission dated 13 March 2014 (RN: 14/00724) for use of the public highway for the placing of three tables and eight chairs in two areas measuring 3.5m x 1.5m and 1.6m x 1.5m in connection with the existing public house; NAMELY to permit the extended use of the public highway until 31 March 2016.” NAMELY, AMEND THE APPROVED LAYOUT OF THE TABLES AND CHAIRS.
Green Man 36 Riding House Street London W1W 7EP
- Alterations to entrance frontage at ground floor level.
Essel House 29 Foley Street London W1W 7TH
- Display of internally illuminated (letters only) fascia sign measuring 6.5m x 0.05m and internally illuminated (letters only) projecting sign measuring 0.6m x 0.6m.
64-66 Oxford Street London W1D 1BL
- Use as mixed use coffee shop Class A1/A3 (Sui Generis) at ground floor level. (Retrospective Application).
Portland House 4 Great Portland Street London W1W 8QJ
- Variation of Condition 3 of planning permission dated 18 November 2014 (RN: 14/09012) for the use of the public highway for the placing of two tables, four chairs and two fabric barriers in an area measuring 1.7m x 1.7m in connection with the existing ground floor use, NAMELY, to correlate the placing of tables and chairs with store timings (currently 07.30-18.00 daily; new proposed hours 07.30-19.00 daily).
47 Eastcastle Street London W1W 8DX
- Use of ground floor unit as a retail (Class A1) and beauty salon (Class D1) uses.
19 Newman Street London W1T 1PF
- Variation to Condition 8 of planning permission dated 3 March 2015 (RN: 15/00296/FULL) for ‘Removal of Condition 15 of planning permission dated 07 November 2013 (RN: 13/03339) for, ‘Alterations including erection of a fifth floor mansard roof extension and installation of new and replacement windows to the rear, creation of roof terraces and use of the first to fifth floors as eight flats (Class C3). Alterations to the Great Portland Street, New Cavendish Street and Bolsover Street elevations including the alterations and replacement of windows, installation of new shopfronts and the creation of a new entrance in connection with the provision of additional retail floorspace to create two shops (Class A1); installation of plant’; namely, to remove the requirement to provide and retain the photovoltaic panels shown on the approved drawings’; Namely revision to approved plans to allow extension of terraces to roof level in connection with Flats 7 and 8. [Site includes 136 and 138 Great Portland Street].
91 New Cavendish Street London
- Formation of a new opening 910mm wide by 2100mm high in the basement and new internal partitions at basement and ground floor.
290 Regent Street London W1B 3AP
- Use first floor level for hairdresser salon, in association with the existing salon at ground floor level (Class A1).
24 Wells Street London W1T 3PH
- Use of the ground and basement premises as retail accommodation (Class A1).
5 Charlotte Place London W1T 1SB
- Use of the public highway measuring 4.4m x 2m for the placing of 8 tables and 16 chairs in connection with the ground floor use.
10 Mortimer Street London W1W 7AT
- Installation of new shopfront with openable windows.
52 Wells Street London W1T 3PR