There were 11 planning applications validated in the Westminster part of Fitzrovia between 17 and 31 August 2015.
To view the list of planning applications see below.
The latest planning applications and their status are always available to view at westminster.gov.uk/planning ;
- Variation of Condition 7 of planning permission dated 5 January 2006 (RN: 05/06635) for ‘retention of mixed retail/cafe use (sui generis) at basement and ground floor levels, and two air conditioning units in rear lightwell’; Namely, to extend opening hours so customers are not allowed on the premises outside of the following times: between 07.30 and 22.30 on Monday to Saturday (no Bank holidays) and 08.30 and 22.30 on Sundays and Bank Holidays”
Windsor House 40-41 Great Castle Street London W1W 8LU
- Installation of replacement shopfront
37 Eastcastle Street London W1W 8DT
- Variation of Condition 5 of planning permission dated 25 October 2013 (RN: 13/08997) for ‘use of the public highway for the placing of 22 tables and 44 chairs in an area measuring 9.02m x 5.08m and the placing of two patio heaters, three planters, three barriers and a waiter station in the same area in connection with the existing restaurant’; Namely, to allow the use of the public highway for the placing of tables and chairs to continue until 31 October 2017.
Basement And Ground Floor 9-10 Market Place London W1W 8AQ
- Use of lower ground and ground floors as one residential unit (1 x 2 bedroom), and external alterations including the opening up of the front lightwell, alterations to ground floor shopfront and creation of a rear courtyard at lower ground floor level.
Basement And Ground Floor 109A Great Titchfield Street London W1W 6RX
- Use of first floor as a pilates studio (Class D2) and use of second, third and fourth floor levels for residential purposes (Class C3) comprising 1 x 1 bed and 1 x 3 bed units.
116 Great Portland Street London W1W 6PP
- Display for a temporary period of six months of a non-illuminated ‘to let’/ ‘for sale’ board attached to the railings in front of the building at street level and measuring 0.6m x 0.45m.
111 – 113 Great Titchfield Street London
- Display for a temporary period of six months of a non-illuminated ‘to let’ board located on the face of the building at a height of between 3m x 4.6m above pavement level measuring 1.2m x 0.9m.
64 Great Titchfield Street London W1W 7QH
- Installation of one external (balcony mounted) Condenser Unit in association with fourth floor office.
385-387 Euston Road London NW1 3AU
- Use of first to fifth floors as 12 x flats (Class C3) (including cycle / waste storage in basement) and alterations to front entrance (site includes 43-44 Newman Street).
40 – 42 Newman Street London W1T 1QZ
- Use of the public highway for the placing of eight tables, 25 chairs, 4 x heaters and 5 x fabric barriers in three areas on Great Portland Street measuring 1.7m x 4.0m, 1.7m x 8.3m and 1.1m x 4.5m and six tables, 12 chairs, 2 x heaters and 4 x fabic awnings within two areas on Bolsover Street measuring 1.1m x 8.1m and 1.1m x 3.8m in connection with existing ground floor unit.
170 Great Portland Street London W1W 5QB
- Rear extension at ground to third floor level to provide separate access off Newman Passage with the roof at third floor level to be used as balcony, all in connection with the use of the second and third floors as one residential unit (1 x 2 bedrooms). Basement excavation to provide increased head height at lower ground floor level to provide ancillary uses and replacement extract duct to the rear in connection with the public house (Class A4) use on lower ground, ground and first floors.
23 Rathbone Street London W1T 1NG