There were 21 planning applications validated in the Westminster part of Fitzrovia between 5 and 25 October 2015.
The latest licensing news (3 November 2015) is here.
To view the list of planning applications see below.
- Display for a temporary period of six months of a non-illuminated ‘to let’ board located on the face of the building at a height of between 3m and 4.6m above pavement level and measuring 0.9m x 0.6m.
36 Eastcastle Street London W1W 8DP
- New air conditioning unit and a timber screen at roof level.
24 Wells Street London W1T 3PH
- Installation of partitions and secondary glazing. External alterations including installation of acoustic vents.
11 – 13 Charlotte Street London W1T 1RH
- Display for a temporary period of six months of a non-illuminated ‘to let’ board located at a height of between 3m x 4.6m above pavement level and measuring 1.2m x 0.9m.
22-24 Berners Street London W1T 3LP
- Installation of two face-mounted antennas at main roof level and a telecommunications cabinet measuring 0.6m x 0.6m x 1.3m mounted to the wall on the western elevation and ancillary equipment.
78 – 79 Newman Street London W1T 3ER
- Use of ground floor and basement as a shop (Class A1)
91 Mortimer Street London W1W 7SR
- Display for a temporary period of six months of a non-illuminated ‘to let’ board attached to the railings in front of the building at street level and measuring 0.6m x 0.45m.
20 Wells Mews London W1T 3HQ
- Display for a temporary period of six months of a non-illuminated estate agent’s board on the face of the building at a height of between 3.0m and 4.6m above pavement level and measuring 1.2m x 0.9m.
140 New Cavendish Street London W1W 6YE
- Display for a temporary period of six months of a non-illuminated ‘to let’ board at first floor level measuring 1.2 and 0.9m.
59 Great Portland Street London W1W 7LP
- Display for a temporary period of six months of a non-illuminated estate agent board attached to the railings in front of the building at street level and measuring 0.6m x 0.45m.
153 – 157 Cleveland Street London W1T 6QW
- Installation of an air handling unit with a new louvred enclosure at roof level and the erection of timber screens to terraces at second floor and roof level.
33 Great Portland Street London
- Variation of Condition 1 of planning permission dated 28 January 2015 (RN: 14/12144) for ‘Replacement of glazed pitched roof to rear elevation with lead clad roof with three conservation roof lights’; namely, to change the size of two rooflighhts.
66 Great Titchfield Street London W1W 7QJ
- Use of the public highway for the placing of eight tables, 25 chairs, 4 x heaters and 5 x fabric barriers in three areas on Great Portland Street measuring 1.7m x 4.0m, 1.7m x 8.3m and 1.1m x 4.5m and six tables, 12 chairs, 2 x heaters and 2 x fabric awnings within two areas on Bolsover Street measuring 1.1m x 8.1m and 1.1m x 3.8m in connection with existing ground floor unit.
170 Great Portland Street London W1W 5QB
- Notification for Prior Approval for use as Restaurant/Cafe (Class A3).
25 Charlotte Street London W1T 1RW
- Written scheme of investigation for a programme of archaeological work pursuant to Condition 20(A) of planning permission dated 25.09.2015 (RN: 15/02731)
59-65 Wells Street London W1A 3AE
- Display of internally illuminated projecting sign measuring 0.9m x 0.3m x 0.3m.
8 Pearson Square W1T 3BF
- Installation of a new door at ground floor level to provide a secondary means of escape from the basement.
30 Rathbone Place London W1T 1JQ
- Amendments to planning permission dated 28 May 2014 (RN: 13/10262) for: Erection of roof extension, incorporating terrace to rear, in connection with the enlargement of the existing flat. Namely, to extend the mansard roof extension to occupy to whole roof and removal of the terrace.
Flat 1 27 Gosfield Street London W1W 6HH
- Installation of a replacement telephone kiosk with an incorporated ATM outside 146 Oxford Street.
146-148 Oxford Street London W1D 1LZ
- Use of the ground and basement floors as a restaurant (Class A3). Installation of an extract duct within a lightwell and an awning on the front facade.
216 Great Portland Street London W1W 5QN
- Installation of pavement lights over one of the existing lightwells to incorporate the basement space into the restaurant accommodation and installation of a metal grille over the other lightwell, alterations to the ground floor balustrade and installation of new gates into the railings. Installation of panels to either side of the existing light well, alterations to balustrade, installation of new gates.
5 Berners Street London W1T 3LF