There is one licensing application pending in the Westminster part of Fitzrovia:
Foley’s Restaurant, 23 Foley Street, London W1W 6DU.
11/02/2016, Variation Premises Licence, 16/01694/LIPV. Comments until 10-03-2016.
There were 17 planning applications in the Westminster part of Fitzrovia between 18 and 31 January 2016:
- Details pursuant to Condition 2 of planning permission dated 29 September 2015 (RN: 15/0273); namely the submission of details and samples of facing materials to be used.
84 – 86 Great Portland Street London W1W 7NR
- Approval of details pursuant to Condition 12 of planning permission dated 10 April 2015 (RN : 14/09716); namely a construction method statement
18 Wells Street London W1T 3PG
- Details pursuant to Condition 17 of planning permission dated 07 August 2013 (RN: 13/06004/FULL), namely the submission of samples of the facing materials including glazing.
90-92 Great Portland Street London W1W 7NT
- Installation of a security light over ground floor door.
14 Great Castle Street London W1W 8LR
- Display of one internally illuminated box sign measuring 2.1m x 4.7m and two double sided internally illuminated projecting signs measuring 0.7m x 0.7m.
94 Oxford Street London W1D 1BZ
- Installation of external plant on a terrace at rear second floor level and at main roof level.
58-59 Margaret Street London W1W 8SN
- Use of the second floor property as a residential flat (Class C3).
Flat 2 20 Nassau Street London W1W 7AG
- Installation of a new shopfront.
130 Great Portland Street London W1W 6PT
- Display for a temporary period of six months of a non-illuminated sign attached to the railings in front of the building at street level and measuring 0.6m x 0.45m.
Orwell House 16-18 Berners Street London W1T 3LN
- Removal of 2 chimney breasts and subsequent minor internal layout alterations.
93 Great Titchfield Street London W1W 6RP
- Variation of Condition 1 of planning permission dated 20 January 2015 (RN: 14/11660) for ‘Installation of rooftop plant machinery, alterations to fenestration at ground floor level, installation of replacement windows throughout, re-cladding of mansard roof, re-facing of rear elevation and installation of replacement access ramp on Foley Street elevation’; namely, to allow extension of plant enclosure, amendments to louvre configuration on plant enclosure, retention of existing roof structure and other minor changes.
91 Riding House Street London
- Alterations at roof level (fifth floor) to provide glazed stair enclosure providing roof level amenity space for existing offices and planted screen. Replacement of atrium roof with new glazed structure.
101 New Cavendish Street London W1W 6XH
- Display of advertisement panels affixed to the hoardings for a temporary period from 30th November 2015 until the 2nd May 2016.
58 – 62 Newman Street London
- Use of the basement and ground floors as a restaurant (Class A3), installation of an openable shopfront, and installation of full height kitchen extract duct and associated plant equipment within rear lightwell.
52 Eastcastle Street London W1W 8ED
- Erection of a full height extract duct on the rear elevation of the property in association with the approved restaurant at basement and ground floor levels.
5 Berners Street London W1T 3LF
- Use of the existing extraction duct (permitted under REF: 13/07695) in association with the restaurant at ground and lower ground floor (permitted under REF: 13/07973).
5 Berners Street London W1T 3LF
- Alterations to existing railings at ground floor level and installation of planting boxes to inner face.
21 Berners Street London W1T 3LP