There were 16 planning application validated by Westminster Council in Fitzrovia West during February 2020.
To view the applications and make a comment see the monthly list below:
- Installation of three new external air conditioning units, re-positioning of one existing air conditioning unit and retention of five existing air conditioning units on the first floor rear roof.
Portland House 4 Great Portland Street London W1W 8QJ
- Installation of three air conditioning units on flat roof to rear lightwell
53 Great Portland Street London W1W 7LG
- Creation of wall openings on first and fourth floors of Remo and Langham House and associated works.
Remo House 310-312 Regent Street London W1B 3AU
- Display of a TV screen behind the shopfront glazing at ground floor level.
Star House 15-17 Great Portland Street London W1W 8QA
- Display for a temporary period of six months of a non-illuminated estate agent board located on the face of the building at first floor level measuring 0.90m x 0.60m.
66A Great Titchfield Street London W1W 7QJ
- Installation of one Vodafone GPS antenna and one Telefonica GPS antenna at the roof level of the church between the tower and main roof; replacement of three new Vodafone antennas; the addition of nine Vodafone ERSs; the addition of 15 Telefonica RRUs, and associated works. (Retrospective)
All Saints Church 7 Margaret Street London W1W 8JG
- Use of the public highway for the placing of 3 tables and 12 chairs and five barriers in an area measuring 8.4m x 1.6m in connection with the existing ground floor use.
49 Eastcastle Street London W1W 8DZ
- Amendments to planning permission dated 30 March 2017 (RN: 16/10286) for: Demolition and redevelopment behind retained Regent Street and Little Portland Street frontages (Nos. 11-12), including rebuilding of mansard roof, to provide retail floorspace at part ground and basement floors and 44 residential dwellings at first to seventh floor levels, with ground floor entrance and ancillary residential at part basement; erection of plant at roof (seventh floor) level, and external terraces to some flats on rear elevations, NAMELY, the omission of a rooflight to the ground floor residential entrance lobby and replacement of a rooflight to the ground floor retail unit with a vent.
Morley House 314 – 322 Regent Street London
- Display of internally illuminated fascia sign measuring 0.44m X 2.43m
158 Oxford Street London W1D 1LZ
- Use of an area of the public highway measuring 0.7 m x 7.6 m for the placing of 3 no. tables and 6 no. chairs for use in connection with the adjacent coffee shop.
1-2 Langham Place London W1B 3DE
- Use of basement and ground floor as restaurant (Class A3), installation of 2 extract flues to rear elevation and new plant enclosure at roof level.
78 Great Titchfield Street London W1W 7QS
- Replacement of existing timber windows and doors with aluminium units on the front and rear elevations.
29 Hanson Street London W1W 6TS
- Alterations to ground floor frontage including reinstating entrance to splay corner, removing entrance onto Great Portland Street, reinstating shopfront and installation of new retractable blinds to all windows
22-24 Great Portland Street London W1W 8QS
- Installation of three condenser units to the rear first floor roof (site includes 45 Rathbone Street).
39 Newman Street London W1T 1QB
- Installation of air conditioning units at ground and fifth floor roof levels.
32 – 38 Wells Street London W1T 3UW
- Use of area of the public highway measuring 11.5m x 1.2m for placing of six tables, 12 chairs, four barriers and four planters in connection with the existing ground floor use.
48 Eastcastle Street London W1W 8DX