Fitzrovia like many parts of inner London has wide disparities of wealth. Getting a snapshot of its population and its economic, social and environmental well-being is no easy task as the neighbourhood straddles two local authority boundaries and three local authority wards: Bloomsbury in the London Borough of Camden, and West End and Marylebone High Street in City of Westminster.
The population of Fitzrovia is roughly 8,000 of which 1,500 are students living in halls of residence of the University of London.
The neighbourhood is made up of parts of seven Lower Layer Super Output Areas (LSOAs)
The post I created a few years ago has the links to each LSOA and contains the postcodes you need for each LSOA. These links are repeated below and link to the latest stats.
- W1W 5AS within neighbourhood Westminster 013A
- W1W 7QW within neighbourhood Westminster 013D
- W1W 6DN within neighbourhood Westminster 013B
- W1T 4RX within neighbourhood Camden 026B
- W1T 7NN within neighbourhood Camden 026D
- WC1E 7BT within neighbourhood Camden 026A
- WC1B 3QU within neighbourhood Camden 028A
Information obtained from: http://www.neighbourhood.statistics.gov.uk/dissemination/