There were 9 planning applications validated in the Westminster part of Fitzrovia between 15 and 31 December 2014.
To view the list of applications see below.
The latest planning applications and their status are always available to view at westminster.gov.uk/planning ; and the latest licensing news on all licence applications received, granted and refused by Westminster City Council is here.
- Internal alterations in the form of the strip out of existing suspended ceilings, partitions, WCs, tea points and associated mechanical and electrical to first, second, fourth and fifth floors. Installation of new suspended ceilings, partitions, WCs, tea points and associated mechanical and electrical to first, second, fourth and fifth floors.
Mappin House 4 Winsley Street London W1W 8HF
- Internal works to a flat at first floor level.
First Floor Flat 3 23 Nassau Street London W1W 7AG
- Approval of details pursuant to Condition 8 of planning permission dated 1 November 2013 (RN: 13/00318), namely the submission of a supplementary acoustic report to demonstrate the plant will comply with the Council’s noise criteria.
184-188 Oxford Street London W1D 1NH
- Display for a temporary period of six months of a non-illuminated ‘to let’ board on the face of the building at a height of between 3m and 4.6m above pavement level and measuring 1.2m and 0.9m.
66 Wells Street London W1T 3QB
- Details of hard and soft landscaping scheme which includes the number, size, species and position of trees and shrubs pursuant to Condition 21 of planning permission dated 23 March 2014 (RN: 14/00137).
Middlesex Hospital Mortimer Street London W1W 7EY
- Installation of new shopfront.
16 Newman Street London W1T 1PB
- Erection of a single storey extension at main roof level for use as a two-bedroom residential flat (Class C3).
71 Great Titchfield Street London W1W 6RB
- Dual/alternative use of the basement for either pilates/fitness studio (Use Class D2) or office (Class B1).
20 Great Portland Street London W1W 8QR
- Demolition behind retained front facade of No.36 and No.94, including the demolition of existing rear basement and ground extensions and roofs to Nos.36-40. Minor excavation to the rear of Nos. 36-40, and rebuilding to provide part 4 and part 5 storey (above ground) buildings at No.36 and No.94. Erection of mansard roof to Nos.38-40 in connection with the use of part of basement and ground for either office (Class B1), retail (Class A1) or restaurant (Class A3) and the use of the remaining buildings as 17 residential units. Associated external alterations including rear terrace at first, second, fourth and roof level. New windows and plant.
Development Site 36 To 40 Langham Street And 94 Great Portland Street London